15 Hours of Anger Management Training
If you are serious about becoming less angry, you are in the right place! This world-class anger management class teaches basic and advanced anger management tools, and more importantly, how to replace anger with happiness. It’s not enough to simply turn down the volume on anger. Something new must be substituted in for anger. Otherwise, old angry habits will return. This course offers basic and advanced training in reducing anger and the pursuit of happiness – all based on scientifically proven methods. This cutting-edge 15 hour anger management class will help you minimize anger and replace it with positive emotions such as contentment, courage and happiness. A mere $197 gets you a personalized certificate of completion, 15 hours of skill building, 4 expert interviews, over 20 exercises and a new lease on a more satisfying life. This class is guaranteed to be court approved or your money back.
A Few Testimonials…
Hello Dr. John:
I started taking the course recently after a relationship had gone bad. I was very hesitant and did not think that I had any anger management problems. I went ahead and started the course anyway.
This course has help me in so many ways. Fram just breathing deeply, to being aware of what is going on and acting and going forth from there. I realize it’s five months later but I wanted to absorb and understand each lesson to the fullest. I really wanted to help myself learn how to just manage my anger so I’ve gone over several courses a couple of times to drill it into my head.
So I had a situation this weekend. A woman I know was upset. I let her talk. I let her say where they felt that I responded wrong and made me question did I even really respond to them as they said in that text. I was very hurt because I do not want to hurt this person that I love and lived with. We now live 1600 miles away. And texting and phone calls is the only way to communicate other than every six weeks when I go to California to visit. I felt overwhelmed, bad, excited because someone has told me that I had hurt them. So I stopped and started breathing and found myself free of anger and then went for it to go back and read my text messages. Yes, I did respond Maybe not in the way that the person wanted me to but yes I did respond. So at that point I was able to say I didn’t respond badly. Maybe I did not respond the way that she thought that I should respond. As this person would always tell me in an argument “You can’t feel that way.” So I responded, “you cannot tell someone how they feel” and that is a very good point. Feelings are feelings. I never thought that I would be able to think through a situation like that but it really does make sense.
I am less than 50% done with the class. This class has helped me in so very many ways. I’m so glad that I’ve taken my time. I’m so glad that I spent my money on this course to help myself to help others to improve all of these situations. So I am writing you to let you know that I do feel like I have improved myself through your book and through the 15 hour anger management course. I was very upset, frustrated and mad at the beginning but I got myself together, saw that it was someone else that was having a bad day and move forward, where before I would’ve exploded, blown up the phone, text over and over and over, and made the situation worse. So, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you so very much for your knowledge, for your time and your help that you have allowed me to grow and to better handle myself in situations to help others and to help my health!
Thank you again, Ty
Dear Dr. John,You were right! The solution to anger is courage and forgiveness and gratitude. For me, forgiveness was my tonic for anger. Everything else helped but forgiveness broke the dam. I have not spent more than an hour in anger space since March 6th which is when I watched the video on forgiveness and decided to be serious about it.Sure my wife and I have gotten into little disagreements with each other but I have not lost control one time with my wife or anybody else. I have not sworn at, yelled at, threatened to leave, etc. in over 90 days. Literally this has changed my life profoundly and maybe saved the life that I have now. I would get offended then turn it into a bigger deal than it really was and HAVE to have vindication and then when I didn’t get the vindication I would get angrier and then start to be irrational and then yell and cuss and say the most horrible things to the woman that I’m in love with and even leave and threaten not to come back. Only to find myself horrified at my actions a day later. I was so out of control when I would let the momentum build up. It scared my wife and when I would look back at it it scared me. Thank God I never got physical but out of control is out of control.And now for 90 days …nothing that resembles that. What the heck? Thank you many times over for your teachings. They have been nothing short of revolutionary for me. – Matt P.
Dear Dr. Schinnerer:
Thank you for your excellent anger management class. Since March 6th I have been actively practicing forgiveness and it’s been an absolute revelation. Anger, resentments, grudges are like rocks that we pick up and put in our backpack as we trudge along the path of life. I’m a pretty strong guy and I can carry a lot in my backpack, but it’s so much easier when the back pack is light. And besides that wouldn’t I rather have room to pick wildflowers and fill my backpack with that instead? I really appreciate you and am so grateful for the research you’ve done. It’s absolutely changed my whole world. Every single part of it. In the first week you talk about how our bodies change due to cells dying and regrowing. I can actually feel myself healing. I actually gave a speech this week in my Toastmasters Club about my personal journey with forgiveness. Thank you so much. You’ve totally inspired me. – Matt B
This anger management class has made a tremendous difference in my life. My outlook is so much more positive and friendly. My wife and kids now refer to me as the “New Sherm.” – Sherman B.
Actually my fiancee and I broke up. and I was angry all the time because she wasn’t doing anything. It didnt take much to set me off. Since I took your course I’m not as stressed or angry. And since I started reading your book, I have more patience. Thanks, Chris. – Chris T.
Your anger management class has been great! I learned that I did not really have an anger issue, but I did have a positivity issue. I only saw the negative in my life, and I put that load on the ones I love most. The buckets of positive and negative thoughts will always be in my mind. Thank you for your great work! – Justin A.
15 Hour Anger Management Class Outline
Lesson 1 – The Latest in Anger Management
1. Purpose of anger management course
2. Definition of anger, anger management and the Anger Scale
3. Bodily cues of anger to watch for
4. Anger as a lens – How anger influences your perception
5. Anger as a social cue
6. Anger as action script
7. Action step 1 – What’s the DIF?
8. Action step 2 – Mindfulness with MP3 audio file and MP4 video file. (All slides are available as PDF)
Bonus Expert Interviews
1. Dan Millman, author of The Way of the Peaceful Warrior
2. Dr. Daniel Amen, author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
3. Dr. Fred Luskin, author of Forgive for Good
4. Dr. John Schinnerer, speaking on the Power of Mindset
Lesson 2 – When is anger valid?
1. When is your anger valid?
2. Awareness of how positive emotions impact you
3. Residual anger – Dealing with grudges and anger you just can’t shake
4. Advanced anger management tools
5. Positive & negative aspects of anger
6. Just vs. unjust anger
7. How to properly think about anger
8. Bad is stronger than good – the negativity bias
9. Purpose of each emotion
10. The 4 types of anger and how they play into anger management
11. Cognitive appraisals in anger
12. Action step 1 – Anger log
13. Action step 2 – The critical skill of forgiveness. (Includes all slides as PDF download)
Lesson 3 – Latest Tools for Stress Management
1. Learning to deal with stress is critical for anger management
2. Mindlessness vs. mindfulness
3. Stages of stress
4. External vs. internal sources of stress
5. Primary vs. secondary appraisals – how best to interpret stressful events
6. The brakes vs. the gas in the autonomic nervous system
7. Action step 1 – Progressive muscle relaxation (with MP3 MP4 and audio and video files)
8. Action step 2 – Courage story (Includes all slides as PDF download)
Lesson 4 – Appropriate Assertiveness is Key for Anger Management
1. Assertiveness basic and advanced information
2. Assertiveness scale
3. Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
4. Aggression at work
5. Reciprocity and attributions
6. Impact of difficult social interactions
7. Steps to appropriate assertiveness
8. Four steps to discovering your personal values
9. Learning to love change
10. Action step 1 – Discover your values
11. Action step 2 – Self-compassion vs. self-esteem. Includes self-compassionate breathing MP3 audio file for download. (Includes all slides as PDF download)
Lesson 5 – Mastering Assertive Conversations to Reduce Anger
1. Review of assertiveness – The importance of assertive conversations
2. What makes up an assertive conversation?
3. How do you approach an assertive conversation?
4. What do most people do in tense conversations?
5. Examples of assertive conversations
6. Tools for assertive conversations
7. Ensuring safety at work
8. Ensuring safety at home
9. Allowing for mistakes
10. Who you are makes a difference
11. Having the assertive conversation
12. What to do when the adrenaline kicks in
13. Four steps to staying calm in the moment
14. Action step 1 – Assertive conversation worksheet downloadable PDF file
15. Action step 2 – Radical acceptance exercise downloadable PDF file. (Includes all slides as PDF download)
Lesson 6 – Emotional Mastery – It’s Not Just About Anger!
1. The human mind and how it works
2. Other negative emotions that can trigger anger
3. The emotional mind
4. Two buckets metaphor
5. Function of positive emotions
6. Function of negative emotions
10. Emotions vs. moods – What’s the difference and why it matters
11. Action step 1 – Pack up your troubles downloadable PDF.
12. Action step 2 – ABCDE method to challenge negative thoughts downloadable PDF. (Includes all slides as PDF download)
Lesson 7 – Emotional Mastery, part 2
1. Recognizing and dealing with fear
2. Anger trigger thoughts
3. Fear trigger thoughts
4. Recognizing and dealing with sadness
5. Shame and connection
6. Action step 1 – Self-compassion guided meditation downloadable as MP3 and MP4
7. Action step 2 – Finding positive meaning in past traumas (Post-traumatic growth) downloadable PDF file. (Includes all slides as PDF download)
Lesson 8 – Emotional Mastery, part 3
1. Other powerful emotional triggers for anger – Embarrassment
2. Shame & guilt
4. Increasing your feeling of worthiness
5. Rethinking failure
6. Action step 1 – Stereo metaphor – Cultivating curiosity with guided meditation in MP3 and MP4 format
7. Action step 2 – Your Best Possible Self exercise downloadable PDF. (Includes all slides as PDF download)
Lesson 9 – Positive Psychology and Happiness (a.k.a. The fun part!)
1. Positive psychology basics – the science of happiness
2. Flourishing life
3. Positive emotions
4. Difference between happiness and positive emotion
5. The need for gratitude, appreciation, compassion, optimism, courage, and awareness
6. Rewriting your emotional wiring
7. Tools to cultivate more positive emotions
8. Types of happiness
9. Action step 1 – Meaningful goals with downloadable PDF
10. Action step 2 – Building compassionate image with downloadable PDF. (All slides downloadable as PDF file)
Lesson 10 – Positive Psychology and Happiness, Part 2
1. New positive emotions – fiero, schadenfreude, nachos
2. Focus on intentional activities to boost happiness
3. Awareness of little pleasures
4. Tools for more joy & gratitude
6. Interest and curiosity
7. Creating more hope
10. Action step 1 – Personal mission statement with downloadable PDF
11. Action step 2 – Portfolio of positive emotions with downloadable PDF. All slides downloadable as PDF
Certificate of Completion
Your very own personalized Certificate of Completion is available to you instantly upon completing the course. This anger management class is guaranteed to be court-approved or your money will be refunded. This powerful anger management class uses the latest evidence-based, scientifically-proven practices to help you manage anger.
Anger Management Class Designed by a Fellow of the National Anger Management Association
This course was personally designed and recorded by emotion expert, Dr. John Schinnerer, a Fellow of the National Anger Management Association, Ph.D. from U.C. Berkeley, consultant to Pixar’s Inside Out and award-winning author. It is fun, informative and life-changing!
Delivery of Class
The anger management class is taught by videos (hosted on private YouTube pages) to deliver content directly to you in the privacy of your own home. These video files are downloadable to your computer. You may keep them as long as you like. They come in a variety of file formats including MOV, MP4, FLV. All exercises are downloadable in PDF, MOV, MP3 and MP4 formats. These files are viewable via PC or Mac computers. They will not work with Linux.
Money Back Guarantee
If the anger management class does not work for you for any reason, there is a complete, no stress money back guarantee for 30 days from date of purchase.