Purchase the Complete Life-Altering 15-Hour Anger Management Class by Emotion Expert and award-winning author Dr. John Schinnerer. Dr. John served as expert consultant for Pixar on the Academy Award-winning movie, Inside Out.
Most anger management classes offer help in reducing anger. But what takes the place of anger? In other words, after you have reduced anger, if you haven’t learned anything new to replace it with, the old anger habits will return. Your new habits will last years longer if you add a focus on the positive to traditional anger management. What do you add? Positive psychology! Happiness! Meaning! Calm! Contentment! Joy! When you learn skills to turn up the positive in your life, the negative is hard pressed to return with the same ferocity. This is the difference with Dr. John’s Anger Management Class.
This is a cutting-edge 15 hour anger management class to help participants turn down the volume on their anger and simultaneously replace anger with positive emotions and thoughts. This class includes lessons on basic anger facts, the physiology of anger, anger triggers, stress management tools, relaxation techniques, thought stopping techniques, mindfulness training, positive psychology tools, appropriate assertiveness ideas, tips to manage anxiety, embarrassment, guilt and shame (which often precede anger) and more.
This anger management class uses the latest evidence-based, scientifically-proven practices to help you manage anger. Click on the banner below to order yours now.
The anger management class is taught by videos (hosted on private YouTube pages) which deliver content to you. These video files are downloadable to your computer. You will receive an email every five days with a new lesson (10 lessons total as well as bonus materials). The files come in a variety of file formats including MOV, MP4, FLV. The exercises are also downloadable and are in PDF, MOV, MP3 and MP4 formats. These files are viewable via PC or Mac computers. They will not work with Linux. You are welcome to keep these files for as long as you’d like.
Money Back Guarantee
If this anger management class does not work for you for any reason, there is a complete, no stress money back guarantee for 90 days from date of purchase.
Dear Dr. Schinnerer:
Thank you for your excellent anger management class. Since March 6th I have been actively practicing forgiveness and it’s been an absolute revelation. Anger, resentments, grudges are like rocks that we pick up and put in our backpack as we trudge along the path of life. I’m a pretty strong guy and I can carry a lot in my backpack, but it’s so much easier when the back pack is light. And besides that wouldn’t I rather have room to pick wildflowers and fill my backpack with that instead? I really appreciate you and am so grateful for the research you’ve done. It’s absolutely changed my whole world. Every single part of it. In the first week you talk about how our bodies change due to cells dying and regrowing. I can actually feel myself healing. I actually gave a speech this week in my Toastmasters Club about my personal journey with forgiveness. Thank you so much. You’ve totally inspired me. – Matt B
Click the banner below to take the first step towards a better life!
Get this revolutionary anger management class with 15 hours of teachings and exercises now for only $147.
Turn Down the Volume on Your Anger!
Sound impossible? It’s not.
I’ve helped thousands of adults, teens, men, women and executives manage their irritability, annoyance, and anger.
All it takes is learning tiny (sometimes effortless) shifts in your thinking, actions or physiology that can amount to huge long term results.
This 15 hour anger management class is VERY helpful because it shares all of these tiny, simple changes with you. These are tools I’ve spent the past 20 years testing, learning and separating out only the best ones for you. And these tools are based on science.
KEY: You are already making these simple changes on a regular basis. All of us are. We simply lack awareness of them. Without awareness, we don’t know where those changes are taking us!
The BIG QUESTION is this: Are these little, tiny changes taking you down a path of fulfillment, success and happiness OR are they taking you down a path of frustration and disappointment?
For the past 15 years, I have sought out the best scientifically proven tools to…
a) Turn DOWN the volume on negative, destructive emotions such as anxiety, anger, and depression
b) Turn UP the volume on positive emotions such as passion, engagement, contentment, relaxation, interest, awe, love and pride.
c) Turn DOWN the frequency of negative, self-loathing thoughts and
d) Turn UP the frequency of supportive, encouraging thoughts.
And this is the biggest secret to improving every aspect of your life…
It’s not sufficient to merely focus on reducing anger. As anger becomes less frequent, something has to enter into the equation to take its place. Otherwise, anger returns as an old habit.
What takes the place of anger? Positive emotions and positive thoughts. Everything in the mind and in the brain works on homeostasis. A balance is required. We need a better balance in terms of negative emotions to positive emotions.
No one else is teaching this! Other anger management programs simply focus on turning down anger.
Click the button below now to start taking control of your anger!
A new approach is overdue…
Teaching Advanced Tools for the Mind (ATM) to clients via the web sidesteps the typical feelings of shame, guilt and embarrassment that most people feel walking into a therapist’s office. My purpose here is to shine a light on an emotion that has been misunderstood forever – anger.
In fact, my belief is that you have multiple strengths that you are likely overlooking. These strengths can be tapped to help you overcome your challenges with anger. Part of this course will help you identify your strengths and use them in new ways. I also know that if you are here as a parent or a spouse, that you deeply love your family. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here.
The first step is to make the conscious decision to learn new ways of dealing with anger.
Guess what? Success follows happiness. Not the other way around. As I’ve learned to be happier, people are seeking me out. It’s simple: Get happier and the opportunities follow.
Why? People LIKE to be around upbeat, positive, happy, optimistic people. So happy people tend to have more friends. More friends means more access to knowledge. Ultimately, it means that happier people are there when opportunities arise and are in a position to choose whether or not to grab the opportunity.
What do you get in this anger management class?
You get an anger management class that is over 15 hours of my best material and exercises that you can use to revolutionize your life in simple, manageable daily steps.
This anger management class provides detailed explanations of why and HOW you can begin to implement the necessary steps in your life to manage your negative emotions that are screwing up your chance at success and happiness.
This powerful anger management class covers the main areas of anger management:
1. The Latest in Anger management – a powerful knowledge base regarding what anger is, along with ways to turn down the volume on anger
2. Cutting-edge Stress management – understanding what stress is and discovering new ways to relate to stress
3. Emotional mastery – education to increase awareness of negative emotions in the moment (so they stop sneaking up on you) and how to decrease anxiety and depression
4. Assertiveness training – how to be more appropriately assertive so anger doesn’t build over time
5. Paths to happiness (positive psychology) – Tools to pursue the 3 scientifically proven paths to happiness
a. Tools to cultivate more positive emotions (to replace the old feelings of anger, annoyance and irritability)
b. Ways to increase your happiness and peacefulness, and
c. Exercises to create more meaning and purpose in your life
The videos are available in MOV, MP4, MP3 formats so you can access them on your Mac or PC computers (Sorry, no Linux!). The exercises are available in PDF, MOV, FLV, MP3, and MP4 formats. When you purchase, you will receive weekly emails with links directing you to the video and exercises for that week. You can start immediately!
Click the button below now to take the first step towards a better life!
What’s more, each video will include at least 2 exercises to turn up the volume on a positive emotion and one exercise to help you turn down the anger.
That’s two exercises every week – one to turn down the negative and one to turn up the positive.
You’ll also get powerful frameworks to help you make sense out of your most powerful asset – your mind.
We human beings do a lot of irrational things. Then we struggle to make sense of them. And we beat ourselves up over our mistakes. Most of this is fueled by the emotional part of your mind. My teachings help you make sense out of things that don’t make sense – emotional acts.
It’s time to increase your awareness and take control of your emotional mind.
Not only will this anger management class teaches you to turn down anger, you’ll also learn to be more relaxed and content. What a concept!
And each and every exercise has been vetted by me personally and proven to be successful in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Until now, no one has brought them together into a useful, focused framework.
Cost – $147
If you were to come in to see me as a client, you’d end up paying $200 per hour to learn these tools. What’s more, much of our time together would be spent with you telling me your reasons why you can’t find satisfaction, how badly you were hurt in the past, how stuck you are in anger, and so on. All of this is understandable and to be expected…in therapy.
Yet, this is COACHING. I teach people tools so that they can find more happiness and purpose, tools to help them turn down anger and anxiety. In my experience, it’s far more important to learn the best anger management tools than to dwell on past injustices and hurts. While important, the degree to which you were hurt in the past is less important than you getting the tools and putting them to use. You are far more resilient than you realize.
You simply need to learn the TOOLS to manage your emotional mind.
I’ve seen people rise from the ashes of the worst possible childhoods and the most traumatic situations and simply thrive once they put the tools into play. By focusing more on the solutions rather than the problems, tremendous changes occur that at one point seemed impossible.
To give you a comparison, normally I charge $1500 for 10 hours of individual coaching.
If you were to approach me individually for these services, the cost would be $1500.
You get 10 video coaching sessions, in this anger management class, plus over 5 stand-alone cutting-edge exercises, and four bonus expert interviews, all for only $147.
You can download and listen to these videos and exercises over and over again (because one of the BEST ways to train the emotional mind is repetition!).
That’s about a tenth of what I normally charge for my time and you get access to all my best materials.
So click the button below right now to take the first tiny step towards a better life with this powerful anger management class.
Remember, if you don’t take action now, you don’t get your valuable bonuses of interviews with three world-class experts.
Click the button below now to take the first step towards a better life!
Yes, I want to order the 15 hour anger management class with over 15 hours of teachings and exercises now!
This is the first time I’ve ever put these teachings publicly on the web. I want to ensure a high quality experience for everyone who gets in.
Money Back Guarantee
I know $147 is a significant amount of money for many of us, so here is my guarantee to you.
A full money back guarantee for 90 days. If you don’t like it, contact us and you will not be charged a dime. No questions asked.
My individual clients pay more for this for one hour of my time.
You will be able to download and save every video and audio interview to your computer so you can refer back to it again and again (remember – the best way to train the emotional mind is repetition!).
Free Bonuses with the Anger Management Class
AND there’s more! You get 4 bonus interviews if you sign up now.
1. As an added bonus, when you order now, you’ll get an exclusive interview with Dr. Daniel Amen. Dr. Amen is a physician, child and adult psychiatrist, brain imaging specialist, bestselling author, Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and the CEO and medical director of Amen Clinics, Inc. (ACI) in Newport Beach and Fairfield, California, Tacoma, Washington and Reston, Virginia. ACI is the world leader in applying brain imaging science to clinical practice. ACI has the world’s largest database of functional brain scans related to psychiatric medicine, now totaling more than 55,000 scans, and the clinics have seen patients from 75 countries.
2. You will also receive an exclusive audio interview with best-selling author, Dan Millman. Dan is a former world champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor. After an intensive, twenty-year spiritual quest, Dan’s teaching found its form as the Peaceful Warrior’s Way, expressed fully in his books and lectures. His work continues to evolve over time, to meet the needs of a changing world. Dan’s thirteen books, including Way of the Peaceful Warrior, have inspired and informed millions of readers in 29 languages worldwide. The feature film, “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte, was adapted from Dan’s first book, based upon incidents from his life. Much of Dan’s time is devoted to writing and speaking. His keynotes, seminars, and workshops span the generations to influence men and women from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment, and the arts.
3. AND, you will get access to a one-of-a-kind audio conversation between myself, John Schinnerer, and Dr. Fred Luskin. Dr. Luskin serves as Director of the Stanford Forgiveness Projects that investigate the effectiveness of his forgiveness methods on a variety of populations. The forgiveness project has successfully explored forgiveness therapy with people who suffered from the violence in Northern Ireland, Sierra Leone as well as the attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11.He wrote one of my favorite books, ‘Forgive for Good.‘ In addition his work has been successfully applied and researched in corporate, medical, legal and religious settings. He currently serves as a Senior Consultant in Health Promotion at Stanford University. He presents lectures, workshops, seminars and trainings on the importance, health benefits and training of forgiveness, stress management and emotional competence throughout the United States. Forgiveness has been shown to reduce anger, hurt, depression and stress and lead to greater feelings of optimism, hope, compassion and self confidence.
4. Dr. John Schinnerer speaking on the Power of Mindset. Dr. John gave a talk recently on the latest research on mindsets and just how powerful they are in creating positive change in your life by breaking negative habits. But you have to know which mindsets to adopt and practice (hint: the ones proven as effective by science!).
Remember, I’m so convinced of the tremendous value of these teachings I’m offering a ridiculous guarantee …
90 day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
100% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied (for up to 2 months after date of purchase).
If you like the material, you are charged only $147.
If you act now, you get your own copy of the four audio interviews with Dr. Daniel Amen, Dan Millman, Dr. John Schinnerer and Dr. Fred Luskin.
So click the button below right now to start on your anger management class.
Click the button below now to take the first step towards a better life!
Yes, I want to order this online anger management class with over 15 hours of teachings and exercises now for only $147!
To life, love and laughter,
John Schinnerer, Ph.D.
Award-winning author, consultant to Inside Out, and emotion expert
P.S. Be sure to click the button above for instant access to your superstar interviews and your new life.
Contact Us: Info@GuideToSelf.com
Legal Disclaimer on Online Medical Advice
This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this site and linkages to other sites, Guide To Self provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. Guide To Self is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN.
If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you read on this site or a linked website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information in this Site or in the linked websites, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Medical information changes constantly. Therefore the information on this Site or on the linked websites should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual. Reliance on any information provided on this Site or any linked websites is solely at your own risk.